If you were to ask what is the most fun about embarking on a
(multi level marketing) venture, it would be difficult to answer. The excitement of setting up your work schedule and strategies and creating your plan for marketing and recruiting people to your network tend to equal each other. As you get ready to launch your business, however, you need to take a moment and figure out your investment in terms of promotional spends. It’s said you have to spend money to make money, but these days there are cheap ways to market your products and services that half the fun comes in choosing what to do.
You are in a business now, and that means getting people to take you seriously. Even the smallest of budgets can set you up as an authority in your
Here you’ll find a few ways to jump start brand recognition and drive people to your site, seminars, and ultimately your network.
1) Bumper stickers. Word of mouth is important, but when you’re unable to speak you have find other way to talk to people. Bumper stickers can be customized and bought cheaply through sites like CafePress. Print a catchy slogan and your website URL to catch the eye of people who follow you in traffic. Get them to follow your business.
2) Blog. Blog setups on Blogger and WordPress are free, and blogs are indexed quickly by Google. Post daily on your MLM success and endeavors, and you’ll find search traffic growing.
3) Twitter. People use Twitter for more than talking about their cats and what they ate for dinner. The social network’s search function helps people find hotels, books, and even business opportunities. Use the right keywords when you tweet to be found.
4) Gift of Gab. You can’t leave your promotion one-sided. Take the time on the Internet and in person to get feedback about the products you sell. Learn from friends and family what they want out of an entrepreneurship and show them how to tailor the multi level marketing experience to suit them.
5) Smile! You are more convincing in selling the business when you can show you enjoy it and benefit from it. Let your enthusiasm become contagious and find success in your